All Tai Chi and Qi Gong classes are held outdoors at Ocean View Park, in the Seabright neighborhood of Santa Cruz. The park is at the south end of Ocean View Avenue.Wear loose, comfortable, layered clothing for varied weather. In case of rain, class is cancelled.
For Tai Chi and Qi Gong information call (831) 325-6293. If the weather is questionable call by 8:30 a.m. Saturday or 7:30 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday for confirmation.
Click here for a map
Beginners are welcome
Tai Chi Classes
- Tuesday and Thursday at 8 am (don’t leave . . . we’re always 5 minutes late)
- Saturday at 10 am
- $65/month for 1 class per week.
- $75/month for 2-3 classes per week.
- No drop-ins for Tai Chi.
- You may take your first class for $15, which will be applied to your monthly fee if you decide to continue.
Qi Gong Class
- 9 a.m. Saturday and 8 a.m Tuesday
- $10 drop in
Wear loose comfortable clothing and layers for varied weather.
Acupuncture Location, Office Hours and Fees
Monday, Wednesday, Friday by appointment 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Acupuncture treatments initial appointment, extended visit $100, follow-up treatments $85
- Initial appointments last @ 1-1 1/2 hours, follow-up appointments last 1 hour.
- Herbal medicine and supplement costs vary.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill in registration paperwork.
- Many types of insurance accepted, if acupuncture is covered by your policy
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing for acupuncture treatments.